Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Looking for a good Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a good host for my gaming website, I have moved the site twice and have had nothing but problems. The host I am at now constantly goes down (too many sql connections) when I have over 20 players online at a time. Here are the requirements....

Atleast 5 gig space
Atleast 50 gig bandwidth
php/mysql
phone/email support 24 hrs / day
atleast 99.5 % uptime.

I cant continue to move hosts , i have a few thousand players and it is very disappointing to them when I have all these problems. This will be the last move. If you are not 100% positive that you can provide everything please do not post. If you are sure please post or pm me with pricing/website

thanks,
jay

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks, i will check themout.

BlueLizard

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, i have a friend you might want to talk to his name is patrick buckner, he is a reseller for burst.net im sure he could give you a great deal on, i purchased a reseller account with him and i havent had any downtime, if you have aim/aol the guy is always on his screen name is NexeonSeven, if you contact him let him know a rep from "Balli Global" sent you and im sure he will drop you a very nice deal :)

clown said:
I am looking for a good host for my gaming website, I have moved the site twice and have had nothing but problems. The host I am at now constantly goes down (too many sql connections) when I have over 20 players online at a time. Here are the requirements....

Atleast 5 gig space
Atleast 50 gig bandwidth
php/mysql
atleast 99.5 % uptime.

I cant continue to move hosts , i have a few thousand players and it is very disappointing to them when I have all these problems. This will be the last move. If you are not 100% positive that you can provide everything please do not post. If you are sure please post or pm me with pricing/website

thanks,
jay

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you need to compare prices and other things as well, visit webmasterwatch.net
I have a list of good host with data comparison

skyraider

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
www.asmallorange.com

No phone support, but their email support people (who are NOT outsourced) speak English and usually get back to me in around 5-10 minutes. 4.5gb space and 100gb bandwidth for $30/month. I'm signed up there as zdexter, and I have Super plan. Great host.

grace5

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it says burst.net it always means light-switch type hosting,

its up ,its down ...

You might want to spec. your new host for the following:

HyperThreading ,a SCSI hard drive would be a big plus.1GB min. RAM (2 GB would be better) this will cost more than the norm.

diraytrongcay

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you still need hosting? If you do, give me a message, I might have what yo'ure looking for. No phone support.

LazyD

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
clown said:

Atleast 5 gig space
Atleast 50 gig bandwidth
php/mysql
atleast 99.5 % uptime.

thanks,
jay
Post this on www.webhostingtalk.com,you will get tons of offers.

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone, im all set, i got an acct at hostingzoom and they seem pretty good so far.
thanks,
jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom