• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Looking for a writer specializing in mortgages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spex

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
652
Reaction score
30
I’m looking to hire a freelance writer for an article on breaking and renegotiating mortgages.

It’s for a strong mortgage keyword.ca and since I would like it to be as professional and accurate as possible, I do not want to outsource this to a resident of another country.

Can anyone recommend a solid Canadian freelancer who is knowledgeable about Canadian mortgages or a site that has quality Canadian writers?

I’ve tried PWAC and writers.ca (great name btw) but it looks like you have to be a magazine publisher to join?

Thanks
 
I’m looking to hire a freelance writer for an article on breaking and renegotiating mortgages.

It’s for a strong mortgage keyword.ca and since I would like it to be as professional and accurate as possible, I do not want to outsource this to a resident of another country.

Can anyone recommend a solid Canadian freelancer who is knowledgeable about Canadian mortgages or a site that has quality Canadian writers?

I’ve tried PWAC and writers.ca (great name btw) but it looks like you have to be a magazine publisher to join?

Thanks

I know of someone, but he already runs a site and newsletter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom