Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

wanted Looking for EMF-related domains

This is a broad request for domain names wanted.

robmonster

Epik.com CEO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Epik is anticipating an uptick in consumer interest in the topic of Electromagnetic Field (EMF) radiation.

For example, we just picked up the hand registration emf.world as a hand registration.

However, with the launch of millimeter wave 5G with high frequency even above 10 GHz, we can expect increased consumer interest in this area. Epik is looking for strong domain candidates for use in a range of potential web publishing applications by clients who may be interested in:

- Public service announcements based on sound research
- Sale of EMF Detection equipment
- Mitigation solutions for reducing exposure

For folks unfamiliar with this topic, here is a cheat sheet for where 5G mobile networks sit on the frequency spectrum should they get into the tens of GHz as is expected during the current rollouts of 5G

1642992774782.png

Domain summit 2024

robmonster

Epik.com CEO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
EMFMeters /dot / com acquired for $5K.

Last edited:

alienbaba

Reaction score
Epik is anticipating an uptick in consumer interest in the topic of Electromagnetic Field (EMF) radiation.

For example, we just picked up the hand registration emf.world as a hand registration.

However, with the launch of millimeter wave 5G with high frequency even above 10 GHz, we can expect increased consumer interest in this area. Epik is looking for strong domain candidates for use in a range of potential web publishing applications by clients who may be interested in:

- Public service announcements based on sound research
- Sale of EMF Detection equipment
- Mitigation solutions for reducing exposure

For folks unfamiliar with this topic, here is a cheat sheet for where 5G mobile networks sit on the frequency spectrum should they get into the tens of GHz as is expected during the current rollouts of 5G

View attachment 5945

Hi Rob. Saw your request via twitter about EMF related domains..

I have EMFapp.com & EMFchip.com which I believe fall under your requirements of "Sale of EMF Detection equipment" & "Mitigation solutions for reducing exposure". I also have both in plural form..

These are keywords that are usually associated with products which aim to detect/block EMF, as EMF protection is a big consumer facing niche for people who are against 5G. They have PPC bids for companies offering such services + amazon & ebay listings for related products..

What do you think? They are currently on DAN, but I could go through Epik Escrow if you are interested.

Thanks.

robmonster

Epik.com CEO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Rob. Saw your request via twitter about EMF related domains..

I have EMFapp.com & EMFchip.com which I believe fall under your requirements of "Sale of EMF Detection equipment" & "Mitigation solutions for reducing exposure". I also have both in plural form..

These are keywords that are usually associated with products which aim to detect/block EMF, as EMF protection is a big consumer facing niche for people who are against 5G. They have PPC bids for companies offering such services + amazon & ebay listings for related products..

What do you think? They are currently on DAN, but I could go through Epik Escrow if you are interested.

Thanks.

The applications I am looking at are more consumer-oriented.

There are some EMF apps but as near as I can tell they measure WiFi signal strength. If you have an actual EMF meter, hold that next to a power outlet, light socket or power supply and you will see how much EMF is being emitted. I downloaded one of the EMF phone apps and it catches none of this. As the phone companies have a bit of a vested interest in consumers not noticing the amount of EMF coming off of their 5G and soon 6G (Thz!) transmitters, I am not sure where we can count on them to give us accurate sensors for EMF anytime soon!

EMFChip.com sounds like an industrial application. I did search the term and some folks are using it. I have no idea if their technologies actually work but here is an example:

Plenty of "snake oil" can be expected to come to the surface in this industry as people try to figure out their options for reduce exposure as well as secure incontrovertible data as to what risks are being created in their local communities.

KingFerdous

Reaction score
What kind of emf related domain names you want??
Plz tell me clearly
Or msg me in whatsapp
Fahim From Bangladesh.
Thanks🙂🙂

alienbaba

Reaction score
Hi Rob, just DM'd you another EMF related domain which is similar to EMFmeter. Let me know what you think.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators