• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

looking for high-end broker ($80K+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you spamming the forums? you already put this in 2 other sections.

EDIT - now 4 sections
 
Hey EduOrg, let me paraphrase your reply , "I didn't read the rules , and even if I did I might do it anyway , I can do what I want because I paid for it"
 
I am with DNjet on this. Going through "today's Post" and seeing some retards posting same post several times - always a pleasure...
 
Alright, if two of you say the same thing, then perhaps I did cross the boundary. My apologies. Both posts removed.
P.S. Kevin, with all due respect for your seniority at DNF, don't jump to conclusions (i.e. the "jerk" comment).
 
Alright, if two of you say the same thing, then perhaps I did cross the boundary. My apologies. Both posts removed.
P.S. Kevin, with all due respect for your seniority at DNF, don't jump to conclusions (i.e. the "jerk" comment).

OK, comment edited , lets move on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom