• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers looking for offer on 9 domains littlenetstore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone......

All domains are at hostway, buyer will pay for the transfer fees for them if any, to any place the buyer wants. Please PM any offers or post here, the domains will be sold in 5 different groups. None of them have any sites, I got them for my own usage but need the funds so I'm willing to sell them.

1) LittleNetStore.com

expires 8-29 2006 You gotta love the name, think little country estore here. I got it off ebay, it was stoled by the hosting place of the seller. I worked for 3 days to get it back, I then demanded that enom frezze the domain on the 3rd day. Then email the owner on record of it after 48 hours, they put the domain back into my account instead. :)

2) DiHqs.com 10-27 2006

3) DiecastFans.com 10-13 2006
3b) DiecastHeadquarters.com 10-16 2006
3c) DiecastHqs.com 10-13 2006

4) AirgunHeadquarters.com 11-9 2006
4b) AirgunHqs.com 10-13 2006

5) AirgunWizard.com 11-9 2006
5b) AirgunWiz.com 11-12 2006

Seeing how they are at hostway to make it easier, after the buyer makes payment I'll unlock them. And let the new owner, start the transfer and then I'll ok it to their host.

Unless the new ower wants to keep them at hostway, then I'll get hostway to transfer them in your hostway account. I'm a confirmed pay pal user, and also now DN verified as well. Thanks! Tim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom