Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for Someone to Broker Large.com Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

namegamer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a large portfolio consisting of very good names, mostly .coms and some very nice .us, and excellent typos that I would like to start selling off. Due to time constraints I am unable to devote the time to market these names myself so I would like to hook up with someone who has been able to sell names effectively and obtain good prices. I am willing to let someone broker these names on a commission basis of 20%. The more dollars generated, the more we both make. If you are interested, please contact me with your sales strategies and examples of sales you've made. If your response sounds reasonable and promising I will send you a listing of my portfolio. Just to provide an idea of what we're talking about if my portfolio sold at an average of just $300 a name we're looking at about $1.3 million; however, many names should sell in the $x,xxx and $xx,xxx range so the total could be substantially higher. Please PM responses.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope you sell it for many millions, but I will tell that if people aren't making many email offers for those names already then your number is likely too high.

pigman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you give some examples of the domains?

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Very good" is an extremely relative word. Without some examples here, you aren't going to be contacted by truly qualified brokers who are busy people too.

Hint:The way to get in touch with qualified individuals is not to offer your own price projections without any example of quality and then indicate you'll be screening responses to find the most promising response....

namegamer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PokerGuide.com said:
Can you give some examples of the domains?

PM sent.

financialtraffic said:
"Very good" is an extremely relative word. Without some examples here, you aren't going to be contacted by truly qualified brokers who are busy people too.

Hint:The way to get in touch with qualified individuals is not to offer your own price projections without any example of quality and then indicate you'll be screening responses to find the most promising response....

PM sent.

WhoDatDog said:
I hope you sell it for many millions, but I will tell that if people aren't making many email offers for those names already then your number is likely too high.

Thanks. As you can imagine, the figure I used is only a "guesstimate" based on offers received and sales of names previously. The real value may be more or less. I have over 4300 names, and there has been no attempt to aggressively market them.

Paddy

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pls PM me a sample / the list too

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom