• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Looking for someone to split clip share script with

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
869
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for someone to split the latest clip-share script with. Reason is I don't need the entire script at all, I'm using a largely modified version of the code, and there are just a few nice little features I would like to have to upgrade (such as the new flash player and the uploading status bar, etc.)

Or if you've recently purchased a version of this script, let me know and we can work something out.

Thanks guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom