Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

appraise loosingweights.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

mxpro

Level 1
Reaction score
Loosingweights.com Premium Domain in Weightloss Niche

High Search Volume Of Exact Match Keywords

Screenshot 2023-09-08 092727.png

High Domain Authority with High Domain Rating

1694154315786.png

Established WordPress Website With Established Articles And Ranked Keywords

Screenshot 2023-09-08 092835.png

Screenshot 2023-09-08 092909.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMG_7006.png
This is not really that high volume for the plural version, no English speaking person would say weights. They would say weight. Unless they were saying they lost their weights at the gym, and can’t find them. Body weight is not referred to as weights.

I suggest using http://searchvolume.io

mxpro

Level 1
Reaction score
View attachment 8149
This is not really that high volume for the plural version, no English speaking person would say weights. They would say weight. Unless they were saying they lost their weights at the gym, and can’t find them. Body weight is not referred to as weights.

I suggest using http://searchvolume.io
yes I know that loosing is not correct spelling and will not be common to English speaking countries but its popular in other nonspeaking countries the user intent is weight loss and the spelling does not mean its not have the same intent and the other keywords the website ranks for is associated with wight loss meals

mxpro

Level 1
Reaction score
Loosing does not mean the same as losing. I don't see any value in this domain.
please miss spelling is meaning the same user intent please take a look on the other keywords that I attached it associated with wight loss meals and the site rank for it

mxpro

Level 1
Reaction score
It is worth a multiple of any revenue it generates. The domain is worthless.
please check last month only from google keyword planner from 10k to 100k August search volume
searchvolume.io is still not dated to last month statistics and you check USA traffic only and majority of traffic from outside usa

mxpro

Level 1
Reaction score
Please for all check google search console Screenshot_20230908_135301_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230908_135333_Chrome.jpg data for last month and you judge

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes I know that loosing is not correct spelling and will not be common to English speaking countries but its popular in other nonspeaking countries the user intent is weight loss and the spelling does not mean its not have the same intent and the other keywords the website ranks for is associated with wight loss meals
Losing weight is the keyword you want but you have loosing weights instead. I’m happy you got it ranked with keywords but it’s not a “premium” domain name in my book. It’s a name that you can keyword rank, but it’s not a name you would put on the radio. Do go ahead, write a weight loss book to sell them, put it on kdp.com. See my examples at slabaughbooks.com. Then go link to the book via Amazon affiliate program. That’s the best way to monetize this name.

mxpro

Level 1
Reaction score
Losing weight is the keyword you want but you have loosing weights instead. I’m happy you got it ranked with keywords but it’s not a “premium” domain name in my book. It’s a name that you can keyword rank, but it’s not a name you would put on the radio. Do go ahead, write a weight loss book to sell them, put it on kdp.com. See my examples at slabaughbooks.com. Then go link to the book via Amazon affiliate program. That’s the best way to monetize this name.
I really appreciate your replay and I just not say it is the best domain in the world but I need you to appraise the domain depending on its benefits to the one who will buy it

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I was buying it I’d offer say 50, with the website, not just the domain itself, as I’d have to write that book still… But since you’ve done the website, how about you sit down and write the booklet with healthy recipes, and then you start promoting the book via the site and set it as a package?

mxpro

Level 1
Reaction score
I did. It's worth a multiple of any revenue it generates. How much has it earned
Please if you ask about earnings that means you want to buy the website as it's not only the domain name
The website is partner already with several Headerbedding ad network
The website revenue was generated mainly through sharing the website on social media before 3 months
I already attached last month's Google search console statistics on the replies
Screenshot_20230908_141445_Edge.jpg Screenshot_20230908_141651_Chrome.jpg

mxpro

Level 1
Reaction score
If I was buying it I’d offer say 50, with the website, not just the domain itself, as I’d have to write that book still… But since you’ve done the website, how about you sit down and write the booklet with healthy recipes, and then you start promoting the book via the site and set it as a package?
please i don't have time for the site now so I am selling it for the highest price possible and we have other domains that will also be for sale.
I think you give great ideas to the one who wants to buy the website to do and make money from it

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom