• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Lost .in Domain????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I know I have asked this on here befor but I forget where at so I need help again.

I had the domain Fags.in at http://cheapdomains.co.in And it seems there site went under. How do I get the name back. Who is it that I contact?

Thanks in advance. :greenyes:
 
Paul they seem to be a directi reseller. IN case a directi reseller close or is not tracable you can contact directly to directi for help.

directi.com
or
resellerclub.com

Direct Information Pvt. Ltd. dba
 
directi is now website.in

This happens alot with that bunch. It's enough the domains cost a little more to renew, but having to chase down and secure a domain is too much. I ordered a transfer from website.in a couple days ago and website.in refused it, and won't answer my support request on the matter. Last year I had your issue with two of their resellers as well. They just disapear.

When their resellers disapeared I contacted website.in by phone, they hooked me up with some url to get in my account. I then transferred them out.

Good luck.
 
go to www.resellerclub.com and call their customer support.

There are a lot of .in companies that are under directi !!!

I know... indomains.net is one that I had some names at and I just had them move them to another "reseller" account with no problem at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom