• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Macromedia and Adobe upgrades... .eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyhead

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2005
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Hi,
As many of you know Adobe and Macromedia merged together some time ago.
I currently have Macromedia Studio Mx2004 and also I have Adobe Photoshop CS. How ever I feel its time to move on and upgrade to the latest versions, but ever since this merge the upgrade options seem a little confusing.
I would definatly want to have the latest version of Macromedia Studio and also tempted to upgrade from Photoshop to their creative suite.How ever I'm not sure how to go about this. Is it possible to just buy a direct upgrade for studio?And then another seperate direct upgrade for the creative suite or do I need to spend $$$ on a full version of the suite?
Little Confused, Your help would be appreciated
Many thanks
Matt Seymour
:help:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom