• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Macs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
1
C'mon, how can you stand them? Well atleast iMacs

I have been using the ones in college for the past few weeks to try learn another OS in my free time, they are nasty, I mean, for the mac lovers, HOW can you love them?

Im not sure if there is much difference between macs and iMacs, anyone?
 
All the Macs are about the same anymore. It is just the hardware that is different. In the past I tried getting an iMac and iBook to familiarize myself with their OS. Boy was it different. I think the problem comes when Windows users try to make the transition from Windows to Mac OS. If you take a user who has never used a computer before and put one on a Mac and another on Windows, the Mac user will pick up the OS before the Windows user.

Mac OS is made to be simple. Us Windows users, are just used to doing things "the hard way" as Mac users put it. For us trying to do a task that takes 6 clicks and 5 different screens, the Mac user can do in 2. Don't get me wrong, the Mac's are nice, and I may get the Mac Mini again in the future to play around with, but personally they are not for me.

If you are into video or audio editing, Macs are a MUST. With all of my software and the stuff I do, Windows was a better choice for me.
 
i use a mac for recording music( and everything else), if you do audio you pretty much have to have a mac. I think os is really easy to use. The only thing thats bad is that all of the domain software is for Pc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom