• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Madden Online. Betting! Get ready to rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit$

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
870
Reaction score
0
Ok, Well I love madden online I usally play around at night on the weeks. So I am looking for compeitors that would like to vs me in a $100 game or more or less. No Glitches! The first glitch gets you an automatic lost.


Money. PayPal.


What do you guys think of this idea?
 
I think there are gaming forums specifically for such a challenge. Beside, Id rather woop ya' in Halo

Cheers.
 
I am assuming he is talking about the NFL (football) game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom