Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Making BuyDomains Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear Fellow Domainers,

I am a person who would like to make offers on names owned by BuyDomains but do not want to use Afternic or SEDO to do so for many reasons. I figure if I go to them directly they may be willing to give a price break. What is the best way to contact BuyDomains regarding domains I am interested in. They say to not use the brokerage form to submit offers or to call them.

Thanks.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
clemzonguy said:
Dear Fellow Domainers,

I am a person who would like to make offers on names owned by BuyDomains but do not want to use Afternic or SEDO to do so for many reasons. I figure if I go to them directly they may be willing to give a price break. What is the best way to contact BuyDomains regarding domains I am interested in. They say to not use the brokerage form to submit offers or to call them.

Thanks.

I think UrlCollection is brokering buydomains domains, so I think the best would be contact them.

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Stuff - We do work with Buy Domains regularly and have full access to their inventory and they have sales rights to our domains, as well. We are happy to see if we can get a domain name name reduced for you but in most cases they work in a "fixed pricing model" and do not discount. If we can help, please contact me - Thanks Steve

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Purchased a domain directly on BuyDomains website. Was very easy. They accept credit cards, PAYPAL, and wire transfers. It was billed immediately and I gained control of the site no less than 24 HRS later. I believe they even renewed the domain for another year also (normally $25/yr at domaindiscover). Overall positive experience.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
didn't know they take paypal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom