• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Man, I just regd and absolute gem, I see huge potential here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
912
Reaction score
0
WOw, I absolutely cannot believe I registered this, this is like a once in a lifetime find, so much potential, I see value greater than sex.com, yes GREATER than THAT!!!!!!!! :O














I reggd 93945892304-8948-34-8383.vg




...PSYCHE!
 
Almost as good as your Wii names. Quack Quack. You should buy .us names...they are the greatest and will overtake dotcom soon. Quack, Quack, Quack.
 
I struck gold a few months ago:

RT0D3-48YT9M58ONW07FQJ4PTSGMDEAYBH-65UCTK-25PEWS6MQ0F0VZKM26LL3.COM
 
Moved to "Humor" section. :-)
 
lol great name good luck with it
 
NavySeals91 said:
WOw, I absolutely cannot believe I registered this, this is like a once in a lifetime find, so much potential, I see value greater than sex.com, yes GREATER than THAT!!!!!!!! :O


I reggd 93945892304-8948-34-8383.vg

...PSYCHE!
A pure type-in name :greensmilewinkgrin:
Congrats.

It's a serial number for what ? :greenrazz:
 
I am interested in purchasing it....can you make me a BIN price? :D
 
BIN price of 18,000,000 (will include the .info of that also :)
 
NavySeals91 said:
BIN price of 18,000,000 (will include the .info of that also :)

err....I must pass on this "GEM"....

Good luck to the lucky buyer.....maybe you can contact the same who bought CHROMEGUARD.COM for xxx,xxx
:bounce: :peace:
 
italiandragon said:
.....maybe you can contact the same who bought CHROMEGUARD.COM for xxx,xxx
I wouldn't necessarily say that domain was overprized. The buyer will likely have a business plan for that domain and his investment might pay off in the future. Also, I believe nobody will laugh at such domain sales in two years anymore. Maybe the buyer has just been ahead of the times.
 
dodo1 said:
I wouldn't necessarily say that domain was overprized. The buyer will likely have a business plan for that domain and his investment might pay off in the future. Also, I believe nobody will laugh at such domain sales in two years anymore. Maybe the buyer has just been ahead of the times.

I laught at the fact that this unverified sale has been so strange since that domain was for sale at less than $50 weeks before.

I am feeling that .com will yes keep increasing value but the ccTLDs are coming out strong....this industry may reserve still a lot of good surprises.
 
aZooZa said:
I struck gold a few months ago:

RT0D3-48YT9M58ONW07FQJ4PTSGMDEAYBH-65UCTK-25PEWS6MQ0F0VZKM26LL3.COM


Whoa, how the hell did you get a hold of my password!?
 
I put it up for auction some time ago as the world's most undesirable domain. It's also the code printed on my latest ASBO.
 
NavySeals91 said:
WOw, I absolutely cannot believe I registered this, this is like a once in a lifetime find, so much potential, I see value greater than sex.com, yes GREATER than THAT!!!!!!!! :O














I reggd 93945892304-8948-34-8383.vg




...PSYCHE!
I regret dropping this one. Must have renewed it the first time I got the renewal notice. You lucky you - NavySeals91

But I can take some comfort. I own the .ws
 
put it on eBay and tell some phoney story like it means something and I bet some fruitcake will bid on it...LOL
 
93 945 892 304 - 8 948 - 34 - 8 383 = 93 945 874 939
 
Funny characters in here LOL.

Nice name!!!


..... If I were blind I could possibly be saying that, lol

DomainsRate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom