• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers [*] MassGames.net - Arcade 1000+ games fully designed ===============================

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitedesigner

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
sale4.gif


MassGames.net - Loaded Turnkey Arcade Site
MassGames.net -arcade 1000+ games fully designed

Site Name: Mass Games

URL: MassGames.net http://massgames.net/

Age: 15 days

Type of site:
Established and functional website with traffic

Description of Script:
- 1100+ games
- 990 user databases (with emails preloaded, just email them to come play)
- fully customized design
- front page games are randomized
- ads are setup, just plugin your google or YPN ID
- I will transfer all the site files and games to your hosting account

google5xn.jpg


Side Note:
I posted one bulletin on myspace couple days ago, just for the heck of it, and I got 190 unique vists. Just shows the potential of a site like this

Traffic
stats24pv.jpg


Reason for Sale: Absolutely no time for this site. I'm focusing on my portfolio site for web designing and found that I had an extra site lying around. It went for sale last week, but the top bidders fell through.

Is this an auction? YES

Starting Price: $250
Payment via paypal only

BIN Price?: $500

*Note: Willing to consider trading large sites, scripts, myspace accounts, a laptop, or any other web sites. Just PM me with private offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom