• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Massive 75% Price Reduction! - 180+ $1.00 Domains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cMarkus

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
45
Reaction score
4
This is probably the last time I promote these domains this way.

If your considering the previous "Buy It Now" post, I would be willing to do $50,000.00 and move on.
I easily sell an average 10 domains a year at an average price of $2500.00 to end users from this list.
Keep in mind thats with zero promotion or effort. There's a lot of money on the table here for someone that's
serious about this industry.

Now to my reason for posting, I've slashed the pricing in a major way to reseller levels. For every domain you
purchase from the $500, $300 or $200 lists, you can pick up an additional 2 domains from the $1 list. Great deal.

Whats the catch??? Yup there's always something, I'm going to ask for a minimum $1000.00 purchase. Make that
up anyway you chose. If your interested in buying $2000.00 or more in domains I may be able to work out a
slightly better deal than what's on the site.

Thanks,
Chad

Domain List and Pricing http://www.dnsales.ca
 
troy and manager - sold
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom