• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

may have just done the dumbest thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

markts

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2006
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
I put the domain Dems2008.org up for sale on eBay with a starting price of 1 cent. Three days, less than 50 have seen it and the bid is up to a whopping 12.50. who could I contact to let them know about the sale. I already wrote to the democrats.
 
The republicans.
 
there was a thread about this domain here..
 
cancel bids & end the auction early...
 
why do you think this name has worth? yes, there's an election in 2008 but am I missing something else? haven't heard the term 'Dems' before.

there is a section here at dnforum for posting links to outside auctions, you can try putting a post there with a link to your ebay auction.
 
haven't heard the term 'Dems' before.
You ain't heard about dem Dems?

End the auction if you are so inclined. I'd let it fly. It is a dot org but it is also dated and short shelf life.
 
If it were "Democrats2008", I would go end-user. Otherwise, keep it on eBay I guess.

Jason
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom