• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Member: Please be aware!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
Public Profile:

Members! Be aware of this "buyer"! Potential scam here. He is ALWAYS looking for fast deals (payment, name transfer) and backs out if transaction seems to be taking longer time. Usually inquiring about LLL.net and LLL.com names via MSN.​
 
I dont see how it is scamming to back out if the deal is a slow process. I do that, and I am not a scammer :)
 
Slow means - Escrow or Sedo Escrow.
There is no way to do the fast few hours deal (payment -> name transfer) for the green member for a mid xxxx name...
 
Yes, I am always suspicious of people wanting to pay quickly, and wanting push quickly, for expensive (mid or higher $x,xxx) names.

But i dont think this definitely means he's a scammer, just be cautious.

Escrows the way to go.
 
There are other members here, as far as I know, who can also speak out regarding this "serious" LLL.com/LLL.net "buyer".

Yes, I am always suspicious of people wanting to pay quickly, and wanting push quickly, for expensive (mid or higher $x,xxx) names.

But i dont think this definitely means he's a scammer, just be cautious.

Escrows the way to go.

Well... I mentioned "Potential scam here."
 
Urgency is often a value-buy tactic, although it's good to be cautious and use escrow.
 
so his a potential scammer...i c loll
 
ahh, I see what happened, so he posts sold, you say escrow only, and he says no deal if I can't pay by paypal.

But in your thread you say "Payment via Paypal/Escrow/Wire"

To be fair I would take this as to mean I can pay by any payment method, not that you reserve the right to ask for any payment method.
Not that I am condoning his actions but you may need to make your intentions clearer.
 
If you have proof of a scam or potential scam then please post the facts.

If there was a mis-understanding or mis-communication, then state that.

If there is nothing to "back-up" these allegations, then we can close this thread.

Thanks
 
ahh, I see what happened, so he posts sold, you say escrow only, and he says no deal if I can't pay by paypal.

But in your thread you say "Payment via Paypal/Escrow/Wire"

Don't know the facts here. But if the above example is true, the warning needs to be about the seller, not the buyer.
 
Well,

Dear admins and mods, please see this first. Sender:
Would you ban this creature right after that or any further prove required?
My iTrader, DNF membership and community involment are the proof.

-DNP-



**** YOUR MOTHER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ****ED YOUR MOTHER! AND IAM GONNA KEEP ****ING HER UNTIL SHE IS DEAD FROM THE ****ING! LIKE THE DAMN DIRTY WHORE SHE IS!
 
ahh, I see what happened, so he posts sold, you say escrow only, and he says no deal if I can't pay by paypal.

But in your thread you say "Payment via Paypal/Escrow/Wire"

To be fair I would take this as to mean I can pay by any payment method, not that you reserve the right to ask for any payment method.
Not that I am condoning his actions but you may need to make your intentions clearer.

ZKK.net thread is not a case, mate.
All communication happened via MSN.
 
.net thread is not a case, mate.
All communication happened via MSN.

believe me I don't blame you, my point being that its a good idea to put something like "paypal to approved purchaser", then by posting sold they have accepted your sale terms.

point in case: http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=188355

as for the childish messages well kids will be kids aye?
Leave neg feedback and move on
 
So what exactly happened? We're yet to see any facts. Are you saying he wanted to pay by PayPal and you wouldn't accept it and wanted to use Escrow, so he backed out?
 
This thread is pointless..wrong forum and is'nt going to accomplish anything.
 
This was more like a "be aware thread" for the 0 iTrader and 0 post boy and I do not want to disscuss all the details in public and post my MSN logs here. I would like to warn other members do not waste your time discussing any deals with this person. It will lead to nowhere...

Admins: please make an appropriate action due to the PM message from this member I have posted earlier.

Thx
 
Let's not gang up on Andy here. This thread probably shouldn't have been created. The payment/delivery method sometimes leads to deals going bad..as a seller I would prefer using paypal for deals under $10k and I also advise the buyer that he/she will include paypal fees. This way I receive the funds quickly and they receive the domain name just as fast. Sometimes I run into buyers that would like to pay by Escrow...I personally don't want to wait a week, so usually I will not accept the offer. It works the same vice versa..he is probably a reseller..he wants to pay you and get the domain, and then be able to resell it within the next day.
 
Thread closed. You can't accuse people without providing some proof. You were asked enough times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom