• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Members who post comments in others Sales/Advertising threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you have factual evidence of fraud or scamming, then you should not be posting in a sales thread.

that info should be posted in the appropriate forum, with the facts to substantiate your claims.

it should also be reported to staff, to make them aware of the thread in question.

I have a current problem in my thread. I PMed a mod yesterday to delete and issue warnings points, but that was not done. The thread was merely closed. Funny how they won't let GT-WEB post in another members thread, but they allow the individuals in my thread to post without enforcing their own guidelines especially when I did or had intentions of nothing wrong. The first mod who closed the thread told me I handled things corectly but will not take the next step in upholding the rules of points and thread deletion so I can repost.

http://www.dnforum.com/f323/70-prime-idns-com-com-thread-144251.html
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom