• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

message for new domainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much great advice!

The only suggestion I might add that hasn't already been discussed is to try not to get caught up in a buying frenzy, and keep your domain purchasing within your means.
 
Wow, I wish I had stumbled on this forum and particularly this thread topic when I first got into domaining. I want to elaborate on the buying frenzy and purchasing domains that end up useless. Take your time researching because at first you might be like I was: nieve. I was suprised that so many names (not even just the good ones) are taken that when I first stumbled on some that were available, I snapped them up. I was so proud of myself and initially thought I had some potential moneymakers but I really had no clue. This is just my 2 cents on experiences that I had and lessons I learned over time.

Use your resources like DNForum, Google, DNJournal, Overture, different blogs, etc. They are mostly free and will save and make you so much money by keeping current in this industry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom