• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Messed Up. Warning Scary Video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
2,246
Reaction score
7
I was refered to this video by my brother. Don't watch it with the lights out.

A rare video of an elephant man.

Link

I hope your not home alone when you watch this video.
 
Seen that before... It's obviously staged.. but they did a good job on it.
 
NameYourself said:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/photobooth.html[/url]
That was hilarious!:cheesy:
 
what a bunch of weirdos that made that...so glad I keep my gun next to me when I'm on the computer...like I'm not already noid' enough! creepy weird crap maaaaaaaan....buzzkill for sure
 
Mocus said:
what a bunch of weirdos that made that...so glad I keep my gun next to me when I'm on the computer...like I'm not already noid' enough! creepy weird crap maaaaaaaan....buzzkill for sure


More like a bad trip. To bad they had to ruin it with the whole techno thing at the end.

Yeah, NameYourself, I like the photo booth one.
 
I think thats taken from a video for an electronic musician called squarepusher. Its probably the weirdest music you could ever hear
 
Mocus said:
...so glad I keep my gun next to me when I'm on the computer...
Woah.
 
yeah the techno bit at the end did ruin it slightly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom