• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Microsoft sues "cybersquatters"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder Denny if you are planning to make any adjustments to your portfolio and how you pull income. I know you are a proud typosquatter. Does this news rile you at all?

I have plans for many possible scenarios. There is a lot of spooks and other varmint at this forum so no details. But I am ready for anything might happen. I must thank to all typosquatter-haters at this forum - they keep me alert !
 
I wonder if xboxsucks.com is on the list.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom