• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Microsoft "Surface"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft is finally coming out to beat Google to death, hopefully.
Bill Gates just got his Doctoral Degree from Harvard, BTW. Congrats.
 
I went to the presentation 2 days ago, this thing is very cool.
They showed there an empty room for instance with an iron board
only, and everywhere on the walls were computers :-)

That must have been awesome. I just tried to find the room that you were shown but nothing on YouTube. However I found this which may be from the same show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEiFhD-DIlA .
 
this is a presentation at sheraton I think. I ve been on the one in Seattle for employees, and they are going to have one today or tomorrow large one in New York
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom