• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Microsoft to enter the PPC market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like its still only avail to advertisers only. Those questions in the registration form are for those that are advertising.

Also, wtf does the browser have to do with anything ? Why would they ask that ?
 
Microsoft has been talking about this for a while and I believe has already had some advertisers on its current offering.
 
I have owned a related domain for a while hehe
 
adcenter.msn.com, they had a 3 hour open beta sign up last week. I dont think you can get an account until they re-open sign ups again. I'm a beta advertiser but it's not available to publishers yet on any kind of large scale.
 
According to a contact I have inside the Advertising division of MSN, the Beta version of their PPC service will be available to Publishers within 4-6 months.
 
the ad center is super cool... the tools/reports they provide are top notch and have features that google doesn't even have...way better then the overture suggestion keyword tool as well.

poor yahoo/overture....once their contract is up with msn, and they get ditched, man...they are going to feel it!!! msn might take over the 2nd position. who knows! :cheeky:
 
With the 3 big search engines in PPC the publishers are finally gonna start to make big money again. I am hoping this will diminish the money that advertisers give to parking companies. I am really not a fan of parked pages as I feel it wastes a domain and only diminishes the value of the web as an information entity.

I am very excited MSN and Yahoo and encroaching the Adsense space.
 
labrocca said:
With the 3 big search engines in PPC the publishers are finally gonna start to make big money again.

Hopefully. :flame:

labrocca said:
I am very excited MSN and Yahoo and encroaching the Adsense space.

I am too.. the more venues for publishers the better, but am I incorrect in believing that MSN has a very long road ahead of them in respect to catching up to the leaders right now? They're a little late to the party no ? I mean what's their strategy at this point - they better pull a mighty be rabbit out of that hat
 
dsturbed said:
Hopefully. :flame:



I am too.. the more venues for publishers the better, but am I incorrect in believing that MSN has a very long road ahead of them in respect to catching up to the leaders right now? They're a little late to the party no ? I mean what's their strategy at this point - they better pull a mighty be rabbit out of that hat

microsoft has the technology and most importantly the money... put one and two together and maybe within a year or two they will have a hit. they are late, that we all know.. but better late then never.... but i am sure they can pull it together.

go msn!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom