• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Microsoftsucks.net available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
2
Yes...I wont register it...don´t want to get involved in any trademark issue...anyway I´m not sure if this is the case

Those of you who have no problem with it...go and catch it...:-/
 
I was thinking about it...then decided not to...then got angry at myself....then resolved to shut up and not buy it.

There you go ;)
 
Microsofts Lawyers...
 
under the freedom of speech act, I am prety sure that If NO profit is made, ANY sucks domain is fair play.
If someone has better info, I'd appreciate the input.
I have read various cases, and were there was no money to be made, just a statement, like payaplsucks.com, there is no problem.
 
I've said this a million times in here and elsewhere it's all about the content, Microsoft cannot control free speech and does not have a right to every domain with their name in it. Therefore you can write the microsoft sucks and get away with it BUT you have to be careful what you do with it and what content you display. A forum about microsoft issues might be useful. Look around there are many ****sucks websites. Content is the key. Free speech is wonderful thing... Cheers,
Acro
 
...and Microsoft Legal is also here..
 
I know acro.
I am amazed sometimes at the fear that these issues bring.
the big and ugly vs. the small timer.
of course you cant point a WHATEVERsucks.whatever site to anywhere, but properly used, it is legit.

P.S.
*WAS* available is more the case now...
 
I'd rather have sedosucks but they already own it :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom