• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Million dollar ventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tribe Wanted looks like a load of poopies to me. They are trying to capitalise on the success of Lost by mixing enigma with an island. It doesn't work, because why would I pay £120 when everything is so poorly explained?
 
Indeed so Luke. The 'desert island' theme seems like a copy of so many different reality shows -- there are several in the USA and Europe that match it. I get so sick of them that I don't remember them. This one seems like a time-share except there's nothing substantial to share -- no accomodation or showers apparently at kick-off time. Mind you, let's not knock it yet; they've sold about 500 places so far ...
 
They seem to be doing okay, but I think such Million dollar internet ventures should remain on the internet. I just had a read of Tew's blog, he has a big ego now. I bet his eBook will reveal little of use - if it does, I will be impressed (not that I will read it myself). Anybody here got any million dollar ventures of this sort going on?
 
me, I`m just developing it these days, will be out soon
 
Is it cutting-edge, viral, copyable and completely digital? If so, spill all, ye Latin one ...
 
Alex who? I've already forgotten about him.
 
I do. Give me a million dollars, and I'll do something really special.
 
Nothing different than the pet rock, beanie babies, Chia pets, or any of 100 other dumb ideas that hit it big. Get enough people excited about jumping off a cliff and I guarantee CNN will cover it as the next big summer hobby.
 
harleyx said:
Nothing different than the pet rock, beanie babies, Chia pets, or any of 100 other dumb ideas that hit it big. Get enough people excited about jumping off a cliff and I guarantee CNN will cover it as the next big summer hobby.

Ooo..sign me up now.

Also I am taking cash donations until I reach a million dollars.
I will explain what I will do with the million once I have reached $900,000+
To find out more start donating now.
Come on!!! I know the Secret is killing you to know.
Pm for paypal info :-D











:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom