Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Mini Sites: 7 Pages, 3 Income Streams, Social Bookmarked, 1 Year Free Hosting, Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tphelan

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mini Site Club - Only $49! Limited Time!​

We're starting a new site soon and are looking
to get a few satisfied customers first,
so we're going to overdeliver here.

Here's how:​

* First of all, included in the price is free hosting for the first year. After the first year it will cost less than $1 a month per year.
* Eight pages of content of at least 250 words. Five of the pages will have original content written just for your mini site. The original content will be written by writers who speak english as their first language. The articles will be spell checked and will have correct grammar. We also guarantee that they pass copyscape. The three other pages will be fresh content from quality sites such as ezinearticles.
* CPanel with your own login so you can easily add additional content when you want.
* We use wordpress along with unique themes made by ourselves. If we don't have a theme that fits your niche we will create one.
* Three income streams: adsense, eBay partner network and Amazon.
* Social Bookmarking plugin below each post.
* Anti Spam Plugin activated with our wordpress api #.
* Adsense manager plugin.
* Sitemap plugin.
* RSS Feed Plugin.
* Search engine optimized tags, titles and categories. We'll do the keyword research.
* Bookmark the site to many of the top social bookmarking sites online including my favorite two: Digg and Stumbleupon. These sites will help you get direct traffic and also help with your search engine rankings.
* Send a zipped file of the site to your email address so you can save it to your site or computer. If you ever want to host the site yourself you will have everything you need.
* Give you the first chance to make money from referring our services to others. ( This will be ready soon )

* Plus, we'll take two of the original articles and submit them to hundreds of article publishing sites including sites that use Article Dashboard, ArticleMS, Article Friendly, Article Beach and Wordpress. This can not only bring direct traffic, but also can translate to hundreds, perhaps thousands of backlinks to your site.

* Plus, we'll make a squidoo lense related to your minisite and link it back to your minisite. This will also help your SEO.

I've been making, buying and selling websites and blogs for four plus years. I know I can help get your premium domain names the traffic they deserve and make them more valuable. :yes:

Here's some demos that give you an idea of what your site might look like ( these demos have just 5 articles from ezinearticles only. Yours will have 5 with original content, plus three others ):

Demo 1
Demo 2
Demo 3

Like I said, I'm looking to get some happy customers so I can get some some good testimonials. The first few people to purchase will get a good price:

Just $49

Buy Here​

After Purchase, I'll send you an email with instructions on how to get going.

I will have your site up online within a couple days of you pointing the domain to my server. The site should be completely finished with a week to ten days, unless there is some additional work.

Cheers
Tim

Last edited:

tphelan

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I added a few more features and then lowered the price to get the ball rolling here. :cool:

tphelan

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kevin. We'll get started as soon as you send that info.

Cheers
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom