• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MiniProfiles.com Custom Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

droplister

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
4
MiniProfiles.com Custom Website


I wanted to create a profile site so I did. I just never got around to promoting it. The script is complete and functional and the logo and banner are custom. The Profile and site could use a different layout but the site itself is good to go.

View The Site [here]

What you get...
MiniProfiles.com - Good domain in itself I would say.
Custom Graphics - Logo [big] [small] Banner [468x60]
Custom Script
-Admin [screenshot]
--Member Management
---Add Users
---Modify Users
---Options
----Delete User
----Restore User
----Ban User
----Block Ip
----Lift Ban
----Lift IP Ban
----Empty Trash
----Purge Inactive Accounts
--Access Logs
--Email All Users


-Members [screen shot]
--Back End
---Private Messages
---Buddy List
---Edit Profile Info
--Profile
---Name
---Location
---Age
---Sex
---Mood (Represented by emoticon)
---Color
---Registration Date
---Rating
---Messengers (aim, msn, Y!)
---Comments
---About
---User Image


-Site -- [stats] Low traffic due to No Promotion.
--Search Members
--Newest Members
--Top Rated
--Search Engine Friendly URLs


Example Profile
If you look at the comments you'll see there arent any images but images do show up aslong as the poster has a Picture Uploaded.


I suggest you set up a test account so you can mess around with a profile see how it goes. If you look at the Example Profile it could get alot snazzier, but its at a point where its simple to skin.

I think I was pretty thorough here, but any questions I'll be glad to answer.

Offers Starting at $500. BIN $1500. Not an auction.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom