• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.MOBI Question / Who here used Pool.com's order service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used it, not received any info re: .mobi from pool as of right now
 
I am still waiting for word from Pool as well...
 
They will organise auctions, like for the .eu.
 
I woke up this morning expecting Christmas from Pool but Santa hasn't shown up! :)
 
Don't worry Pool did pretty well based on some of the whois I looked at. I didn't backorder many, but 8/20 were caught through pool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom