Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Modification of Advertising Rules $40 / week !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anuj291

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have been a member for a long time and i was successfully running Content writing thread on DNF for over many years... (My closed thread is in my signature)

As many have already used our content services (including Adam) - i was doing quite well at DNF...

I am 100% ready to pay the $40 fees for getting the thread back ... -- But $40/week is steep and there is no forum that charges so much.

The payment rule should be applied as i see a lot of people putting crappy threads in advertising section....

I am still interested to pay and use the forum -- but per week rule is something that i can not sustain.

Please suggest

Upvote 0

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doesn't work anymore...

Yes.. obviously it wont ..!! its closed and somehow not accessible as well

I have written to the Advertising mods and Adam... but did not get any solid reply

if the link "worked", that would defeat the purpose of closing your thread.

since you basically directed viewers to click a link to a thread that was closed, in an effort to bypass the closure and still get your hussle on.

however, until your issue is addressed, i suggest you change your sig link to something that allows you to take advantage of the benefits granted to your respective membership level.

Good Luck!

anuj291

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am not sure why is everyone after my thread working or not...

I have posted this feedback to ask and suggest about the $40 / week advertising fees... As i have been told that once this fees gets paid the closed thread will become active again....

if the link "worked", that would defeat the purpose of closing your thread.

since you basically directed viewers to click a link to a thread that was closed, in an effort to bypass the closure and still get your hussle on.

however, until your issue is addressed, i suggest you change your sig link to something that allows you to take advantage of the benefits granted to your respective membership level.

Good Luck!

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have reset the advertising to $40 per month.

Please email me if you wnat me to send you a payment link at [email protected]

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators