• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Mom.us - 12 Hour Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now only if I could figure out what time zone DNForum is on and if it's clock is every set correctly so I can figure out when the 12 hours ends, if the deadline/price is realy firm. I guess if I post like this, it will tell the time of the post.

Also Momus seems to be some musician popular enough for a decent Wikipedia page and the greek god of mockery.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

my clock says 4:15, DN Forum says 9:15 so must be 5 hours ahead of EST or GMT.

Getting off topic I know, but you got a free bump out if it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom