Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Brandable.uk

Monetize Your Domains with 5 Star Affiliate Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.:: 5 Star Affiliate Programs ::. Some paying out over $10K a month

High paying, high integrity 5 Star Affiliate Programs - seeking affiliates and partners to promote strong revshare offers.

Most of you know me as Catalyst, but for those of you that may not - I am an affiliate management consultant representing a select group of some of the top converting and highest paying partner programs available. I carefully choose my clients and only represent top paying, parasite-free, high-integrity, affiliate-centered programs.

I own, mod and/or participate in numerous affiliate forums and am very well connected in the industry. Considered by some as an affiliate advocate, I thrive on helping people to make money and be successful.

Many of my programs offer the VERY HIGHEST commission in their space, many offer 2 tier and life-time residual commissions, some offer datafeeds and some even track and pay for 800# phones sales.

5 Star Affiliate Programs

.::. Top commissions - several programs are cutting checks for over $10K
.::. Long cookie durations
.::. Great conversion rates
.::. Honest merchants
.::. Parasite-free programs
.::. Affiliate-centered, pro-active management

View them all at my 5 Star Affiliate Programs site below and let me know how I can help you make money with any of these lucrative offers.

www.5staraffiliateprograms.com

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom