• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

More Exclusive Very Exclusive and Super Exclusive Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 73132

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2006
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
42
As long as there is exclusivity in DNF.. why not break it down. Can do it by more money to dnf, if you are a Kennedy, etc.

Make Super Exclusive only for domainer Charlie Sheen please :-)

And in the Elite forum we can get a lap dance.. for 50 DNF$
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
What about domainers that hunt elephants?
 
Just about every punishment I can think of is too lean. I say pour a boiling cauldron of elephant dung down their mouth and let them get sodomized by an elephant incessantly.
That is for the first decade.. Still thinking about the next 89 years of pachyderm justice....
 
There is a forum called Super Exclusive. You arent in it?
 
Never. Be in the same room that only Charlie Sheen is in? The idea is to contain him.
I prefer the Elite room with the lap dances.
 
Lap dances cost 500 DNF$. You get an animated avatar chick.
 
Some of you may want to get out more :)
 
Poker.. we know the going rate.. means we get out.
Am not sure what all the"extra" fees are in any locale.
 
Exclusive? Super Exclusive?... and I just only now made platinum. :undecided:

I came here reaching for the Brass ring,.. and then I got Gold fever,... but now,....... *sighs*


I only hunt wabbits. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom