Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

More Than Just A Profit...

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of selling one of my domains to someone(enduser) who is just starting out in their industry.

They got THE category killer for the niche.

It is more than just the profit I made. I felt good sharing my knowledge of just how important a domain is for their(all) industry and even worked with them on their budget. At the end of the day, he was very happy and excited and that just made me feel good. He's even sending me one of his products customized for me.

What a great business to be in :)

Rajeesha

lets play domain game
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of selling one of my domains to someone(enduser) who is just starting out in their industry.

They got THE category killer for the niche.

It is more than just the profit I made. I felt good sharing my knowledge of just how important a domain is for their(all) industry and even worked with them on their budget. At the end of the day, he was very happy and excited and that just made me feel good. He's even sending me one of his products customized for me.

What a great business to be in :)

Great work. After reading ur article now i hav started analysing many things before buying domains.
to get famous like u.lol

KCGroup

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great work. After reading ur article now i hav started analysing many things before buying domains.
to get famous like u.lol

Haha, now if I was only as famous in reality as I am in my own head o_O lol

Thank you for your kind words! I wish you and every other domainer much success in the business!

Rajeesha

lets play domain game
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haha, now if I was only as famous in reality as I am in my own head o_O lol

Thank you for your kind words! I wish you and every other domainer much success in the business!

Thank you KCG!!!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom