• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

More traffic you have, better rankings you get

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
833
Reaction score
10
Searching for something else I found today a blog talking about one of our sites.
What surprise, they was trying to guess how we was doing to have so good rankings for some very popular keywords.
The only they found as response was that we was probably doing some black SEO.
In fact, it's a site that is not really optimized for search engine and for which the content is the same for at least 2 years.

I digged a little, in fact what I noticed is these last times:
More traffic your site is having and better rankings your site acheive.

Did you notice the same?

I think Google is using data collected from his toolbars.
And this traffic data is now playing a very significant role in his ranking algo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom