• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Mortgaged.com /.net /.org /info /.biz - Open to Offers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it parked with Trafficz for 3 days before forwarding it somewhere else and the .com made $6.14. I also received an offer in the low $x,xxx range for the .com in those 3 days. Yesterday, I stopped forwarding it and put it back on Trafficz.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom