• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

most valuable

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
1
in your opinion
what age group and what countries are best for visitors to generate PPC revenue?

Anyone have any better experiences than:
UK, US, Canada
15-19 Years old
 
Right now, YPN is more vauable to my network (in general) than AdSense. I'm sure the honeymoon will be over soon, but my response is based on YPN clicks only.

In my network I have sites that cator to everyone from children to people in their 60's, and I would say that I get the most clicks, sometimes only by a small margin, from sites targeting 25 to 40 year old American Women.

But like you pointed out, I do nearly just as good targeting 18 to 25 year old North American/United Kingdom men.
 
should be able to find some stats on Google
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom