Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed movie-tv.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have 2 more hypenated domains again:razz: , they are both dotcom this time, movie-tv.com & tv-movie.com, and in overture here goes the results:
Searches done in June 2002
Count Search Term
29981 movie tv
2080 tv movie
total is 32061
And the actual hits are 5 or 6 per day only, most of them came from Germany or Europoe.
How do you think these 2 hypenated dotcoms?
Thank you:razz:

Domain summit 2024

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
a little better ..

Maybe a time line of Made for TV movies for "content" and of course the main reason people are typing in Movies Tv is they are probably looking for scheduel ? so have a whats on link and with poster sales, movie and Tv memrobilia, Old Tv gides etc,, as your revenue source..these 2 names would generate nice little sales every month..

Nothing spectacular but what else are they doing but collecting dust and running the clock towards renewel ?

BID

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner

Nothing spectacular but what else are they doing but collecting dust and running the clock towards renewel ?
BID

Your a great asset to the forum BID. Thanks.

perhaps they are looking for http://www.tvmovie.de
which appears to be quite a big site,

Other than to the people running that site I'm not sure how much resale value they have, especially with the hyphens.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would agree snoopy that ...re-sale value for this is limited $50-$100 set range IMO..although in this case the Hyphens actually enhance the value simply for the keyword approach ..

But at least we know there is a Market ..they are good keywords like I said nothing spectacular but would be good for small time marlketing of Movie & Tv collectable type stuff...

and an .08 bid gets you the #1 position for those 4000 monthly traffic searchs http://www.overture.com/d/search/?type=home&tm=1&Keywords=tv+movie&_requestid=7663794

Botom line..they will have much more value developed..than sitting idle. (unless of course you think tvmovie.de might be interested..unlikely because they are already developed and your names have no additional type-in traffic that would benefit them )

BID

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no RESALE value on this domainâ„¢

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner
Well thanks Zoobar..I dont handle compliments very well..sure you dont want to slam me and bring out my best side ? LOL

:laugh:

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all of your comments:)
I never thought of selling these domains, actually I have some plans to develop them in Chinese someday. You might know, hyphen would never be a big problem in Asia domains;)
Btw, tvmovie.de also owns tvmovie.com and tv-movie.net, I hope I could do something like them in Chinese :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators