• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Mr. Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
6,459
Reaction score
3
I just noticed DNF Award Winner and former moderator Mr. Deleted seems to be banned?

I'm sure Adam has his reasons...but I think it would be fair to let everyone know why this happened so we don't start spreading all sorts of rumors.

I guess it has something to do with deleted.com?
 
It may be. I spoke with Joe and it appeared it was for another reason. Must have been for a good reason to ban a moderator.
 
GT, JDK give us time to come up with all the needed information to post:

Thanks in advance!
 
Maybe he just deleted himself. I think Adam had a very good reason to ban his own moderator. Joe seemed like a good guy though.
 
Appears we may be seeing him back.
 
At a bare minumum he should get a 90 suspension for letting Deleted.com go for $1,000 and a player to be named later.
 
WhoDatDog said:
At a bare minumum he should get a 90 suspension for letting Deleted.com go for $1,000 and a player to be named later.

He received other stuff in return. Who knows he may receive services upwards of $xx,xxx then the cash won't matter much.
 
jdk said:
He received other stuff in return. Who knows he may receive services upwards of $xx,xxx then the cash won't matter much.

I believe he got a "promise" of other stuff. I have a feeling that if the other stuff doesn't arrive then he will twiddling his thumbs. I wish him well, but he took one up the wazzoo on this one.

He has claimed to be out of money, and that makes this deal even worse. I think Deleted.com will go down as one of the all-time robberies and disasters. It looks like serious trouble follows this guy so hopefully it works out for him. Enough people who have dealt with him hold him in high regard, but it just seems like he can't get out of his own way.

I hope it works out for him. I'd say Deleted.com is a part of domain name history (at least domain name message board history).
 
deleted because I posted PM info in error. My bad.
 
Maybe his password was stolen, but it is only speculation tomorrow will when we find out for sure.
 
"An Amish guy and an internet lawyer both recieve a community service award..." Add your own punchline.

Hopefully this gets resolved and Joe gets his rep back.
 
Since tomorrow is the fourth I'm going to miss these fireworks. I'll catch them when I get back. Hope all parties are well. Cheers,

Acro
 
acronym007 said:
Since tomorrow is the fourth I'm going to miss these fireworks. I'll catch them when I get back. Hope all parties are well. Cheers,

Acro

I'll let you know how they are :pop2:
 
deleted as I posted PM information in error. My bad.
 
Joe also owes me some money (probably less than $100 in total) from a couple different services and agreements we completed in the past and has not paid. I am not going to blast him as I know he was dealing with lots of different stuff (financial and otherwise), but failing to pay partners/clients sure ain't good business practice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom