• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Mr. Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
​
Mr. Deleted said:
scorpio said:
Hello Joseph.
I noticed 1000$ is clubDrop charges on domain Hummersuv.com. You have this domain in your signature on DNF.
Also when we talked on skypes and i calculatted the comission , you were aware of 5 names renewed for 10 years .. and i have calculatted comission on the basis of that.
Please fix it fast with enom , as they keep asking me about the same. Please pay them the money soon and fix it .
thanks
Scorpio

I saw it when I was looking through the list, and yes, I got hummersuv when I saw that much in my account, which I should not have, and I am in contact with her and will probably be making payments for this soon. It is not your responsibility, it is mine.

He has paid enom 2200$ till now and has 800$ left as far as i know.
 
If he was elected best DNF member , IMHO , or all votants were wrong and see something which did not exist .....or he has a valid reason to be in such mess.

I think instead of judging everyone people should wait the real facts come out or list some rules that no matter who you are, you must follow.
 
Is all this true, a lot of rumors are going around here. However, hard to believe, I hope Adam makes an official statement with regard to mr.deleted to save his name further unnecessary malignment and destruction.
 
Good luck Mr Deleted - Hope your solve your problems and hope to see you back here soon. Creature!
 
Looks like they have kissed and made up.
 
Looking forward to learning what happened. Joe owes me high $$$, so it would be reassuring to know he's not going anywhere :spider:
 
I dont think he will be going anywhere.. what happened was a personal issue between DCG and Deleted and should be kept quiet between themselves.

I very much doubt he will be coming back as a moderator though, but stranger things have happened.
 
I heard about this on an article I saw on a forum. I'm not saying where and what the article contained because I'm not up for jepadising the situation.I also agree with namestrands on this.
Although I am curious to know whether he will be back though....
Matt
 
Whatever happed to guy I hope that if it's financial related he's Ok..
It's certainly different doing business when you're young, single, & not relying on the money too much. I know many of you are married, kids, house & all.

Hopefully everything turns out for the best.
 
Post #21 in this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Deleted
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio
Hello Joseph.
I noticed 1000$ is clubDrop charges on domain Hummersuv.com. You have this domain in your signature on DNF.
Also when we talked on skypes and i calculatted the comission , you were aware of 5 names renewed for 10 years .. and i have calculatted comission on the basis of that.
Please fix it fast with enom , as they keep asking me about the same. Please pay them the money soon and fix it .
thanks
Scorpio

I saw it when I was looking through the list, and yes, I got hummersuv when I saw that much in my account, which I should not have, and I am in contact with her and will probably be making payments for this soon. It is not your responsibility, it is mine.
How can this $1000 "mistake" be justified in the circumstances?
 
namestrands said:
its between them.
Knowingly purchasing a domain with money from a stolen credit card may not be tolerated.
 
If a chargeback was done with a the credit card that was stolen, why would start paying back enom his own funds. I have had a credit card stolen in the past and it was always taken care of by the "Credit Card Company." not the persons who's card was stolen.
 
POLiSH said:
If a chargeback was done with a the credit card that was stolen, why would start paying back enom his own funds. I have had a credit card stolen in the past and it was always taken care of by the "Credit Card Company." not the persons who's card was stolen.

That's a very good point you raise Polish.

You are never liable for stolen or fraudulent transaction on a credit card as long as they are notified within a reasonable time (I believe its 30 days past your billing date, possibly even longer) which works out to almost 2-mos time to notify them from what I understand.

Why in the world would anyone even think of VOLUNTARILY reimbursing a merchant for fraudulent activity with a stolen credit card, especially thousands of dollars? Perhaps he is not aware of the credit card policies, and how easy they make it to dispute charges.
 
is it possible that was a friend/brother/relative and Mr Deleted , rather than put this other person in trouble, took the problem on his shoulders and trying to make everyone happy, maybe did not find all the money in time to calm the other people involved?

A thief would not pay. A thief would just walk away.
 
He gave his password to someone else and they used a stolen card. Then, he saw there was extra money in his account so he bought a name for
$1,000. Coincidentally, he is in financial straights and just recently let his best name go for $1,000 and future draft picks. That name, deleted.com, has a value in the tens of thousands of dollars.

In the very best scenario he has shown some of the worst judgment I have ever seen. The worst case scenario has him knowingly involved with most of this. The worst case scenario would be the betting favorite to an impartial observer.

I think this guy is probably a good-hearted person who puts himself in continuous situations where he gets to play the innocent victim. There are too many unrelated instances where terrible judgment has been used.

He's hanging on by a thread. Which way will the story turn next. Stay tuned.
 
non of us are beyond reproach. The very nature of domaining is somewhat dubious, and people who live in glass houses should never throw stones.

This is an issue between the parties involved. Joe has made some down right silly mistakes in the past few days, ones I fear he will never be able to put behind him, but they are his mistakes and the people who he tried to slander have forgiven him so thats the end of it and I understand he is sorting out the other issues.

Joe is going to be taking a sebatical from it all. He has proven to be a great resource to the forum and he should be judged on that, and not on recent incidents. We all make mistakes.

The thread should close as it serves no purpose whatsoever except that to tarnish the name of a once respected member.

Mitigating circumstances, sometimes call for mitigating measures.
 
namestrands said:
The thread should close as it serves no purpose whatsoever except that to tarnish the name of a once respected member.

Mitigating circumstances, sometimes call for mitigating measures.

Agreed.

Thread closed.

Mr.deleted unbanned to resolve any open issues and defend himself in any accusations.

We are all human and make mistakes.

-=DCG=-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom