• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

MS Office professional upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

actnow

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
4,865
Reaction score
10
I happen to notice in the ads today MS Office Professional upgrade is on special
at a major store.

It said that you need to have MS Office (standard version) already on your
computer. Which, I do.

Does anyone know if I can upgrade more than one computer in my house that
already has the standard version?
 
You can, but the license would legally only be for one machine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom