• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

MS Vista gets hack one room away from MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.P. Network

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
LAS VEGAS--While Microsoft talked up Windows Vista security at Black Hat, a researcher in another room demonstrated how to hack the operating system.

Click here for the whole article

I myslef laughed when I read this and thought I would share it. This is funny like the time Bill Gates was showing something on display and good ol windows gave a blue screen. LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom