• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Multiple Adsense Ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjaguar13

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
I seen some sites that have different sized ads an various parts of the page, like a skyscraper on the side and text links at the bottom. Everytime I try to add more than one, only the first one shows up. I was wondering how I get more than one to work.
 
Multiple ads will only show up if there are enough advertisers to fill those spaces. For example, if you have 3 ad codes on your page, but only 4 advertisers to fill those spaces, only two of the banners will show up. You should probably add more content to get around this problem. Good luck...
 
Yes more content will help, but it also depends on how much ad copy there exists on the AdWords side for your specific content. In addition to getting only one ad block, do you often see PSAs in that initial ad block ?

I presume your additional ad blocks are on the same page (and not in a frame or iframe of some sort ?)
 
try showing a variety of ad types, image+text, text only, leaderboard, banner, skyscraper, etc.
 
Need more text on your site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom