• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My 700 post!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit$

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
870
Reaction score
0
"Sorry" techinical problems


The thing said I had 699 post then wen't down when I wrote this thread. But oh well. Once again thanks DCG, Dnforum & all the members here on this forum for making this place such a great source of income and a great community to disscus about domains. Thanks, (Joe) Namelegend
 
when will everyone stop with these random topics about their post numbers?
 
when will everyone stop with these random topics about their post numbers?

When god buys KingdomOfHell.com ;)

The thing said I had 699 post then wen't down when I wrote this thread.

Or did you read it wrong :D
 
Yeah, vBulletin likes to flip numbers around. :rolleyes:

I'm just glad you don't try to sell people stuff since you get your numbers mixed up. Oh wait- :)
 
I think his post counter decreasing was a sign we need to stop making such useless threads and get down to business...
 
Gt Don't ruin my thread please. Post about that in the thread there speaking about it thanks, (joe) NameLegend.
 
I'm not trying to ruin it...

Anyways, you can make a new one as soon as you reach 700 posts...
 
Or, we can get a mod to close this thread and re-open it again when (Joe)NameLegend reaches 700. :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom