• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My 999th Post @ DNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
0
That's right folks. I'm celebrating my 999th post here at DNForum. I just wanted to thank you all for being here for me. Special thanks go to Blarian (the best moderator and friend) for giving me tips on successful web publishing. Also ImpactAdmin deserves a reward for answering my every pm. The same applies to the owner of this great place Adam Dicker a.k.a. DotComGod who's been a great inspiration for me :) I learned a whole lot since March 2005 and it's only thanks to you guys, not just the ones mentioned above but to all of you who I had the pleasure to speak with.

My 1000th post is approaching but I think 999 is so much cooler :)

I hope this site will be here forever. Long live DNF!
 
Congratulations!
 
:party: :party:


Congrats!


:party: :party:​
 
Congrats - here's to another 999 posts. : )
 
Thanks. Now this has to be my 1000th post :) daddypi: Your words mean a lot to me :)
 
Congrats even though im late. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom