• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My Account Upgraded Is Fail

gongqiu

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
72
Reaction score
3
On December 19, 2014, I paid $59.95 for GOLD account upgraded to PLATINUM account.
but it is not upgrade automati.
 
Upvote 0
looks like you did not upgrade to the platinum as it costs way more than 59.95 to go from gold to platinum. i believe 59.95 was your cost for the initial gold membership maybe?
 
looks like you did not upgrade to the platinum as it costs way more than 59.95 to go from gold to platinum. i believe 59.95 was your cost for the initial gold membership maybe?
On September 26, 2014, I have to pay to 39.95 for the initial gold membership.
The account background of prompting I can upgrade 59.95 to go from gold to platinum.
So i pay for 59.95.
 
The upgrade cost is $59.95
Let me talk to Admin to see what is going on.
Thank you for your help me to contact administrator.
I really hope I can solve this problem as soon as possible.
 
No one can help me?
where is the administrator?
 
Back
Top Bottom