• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limit$

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
870
Reaction score
0
Like my new avatar? I do I was choosing between this one and anther.:cheeky:
 
Is that you? Kinda reminds me of Adams avatar. Maybe you do a closer shot like his one. :-)
 
I would make a closer one but don't feel like paying anther 1k for an avatar. ;)
 
You pay 1k each time you change? I thought it was 1k just to get the privileges, then you can change when you want :-(

Also its weird, I paid 1k for mine recently, then it dropped back to 500, then I emailed Huseyin and it went back up to 1k.

Personally I feel 500f$ is more appropriate, 1k rather steep for having/changing an avi. But then it’s not up to me.
 
I like it - you look very relaxed!
 
You are right, unlimited revisions or say like 4 revisions would be more appropriate.
 
What do you guys think about my new signature picture? Better than the old one?
 
Wait.. how much does dnf$1k = in USD? Wouldn't that be like $10........ :dead:
 
.
 
Last edited:
Where would it be free elsewhere? I paid with dnf.
 
NameLegend said:
Where would it be free elsewhere? I paid with dnf.


elsewhere probably means other forums.....
 
ahhhhhhhhh. I knew that. hehe
 
Both wrong. :) That's a friends house.
 
NameLegend said:
Both wrong. :) That's a friends house.
Does he happen to 'suffer' from dwarfism? :huh:
 
I'd get rid of that weird looking guy and put a pic of yourself up there instead :-D
 
Maybe I should update my avatar with a pic of myself...

Then again, a bunch of jealous members here at DNF is the last thing we need.
 
GT Web said:
Maybe I should update my avatar with a pic of myself...

Go on...give us a laugh :-D
 
dvestors said:
yeah if you buy it directly from the bank it's $10..pretty high for just an avatar IMO..it seems to be free elsewhere ;)
Yeah, would be nice if they were cheaper or free.

Anyway, nice avatar.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom