• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My Google Analytics™ Invite arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLiSH

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
2
My Google Analytics invite has arrived: It will be intresting to see how this program goes. I'll keep you updated.
 
Nice.. I received mines a while ago and dont think I even clicked on it yet.
 
what exactly is it? i heard of it but never paid any attention
 
I think it's Google's version of Urchin (whom they bought out), web reporting software.
 
A pretty nice stats service.
It meets almost all my need for my 5 major sites.
 
And I thought I was special because mine arrived today too.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom