• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My last post will not open for me Can anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone......

My last post I grabbed 4 domains for windows new, would not work right even when I sumbited it. Now I keep getting a error when I try to open it, it says......

firefox detected that the server is redirecting the request, for this address in away that will not complete

Can anyone else open the post, or are you getting the same thing as me ?

Edited In:

Well this one opens good for me, I wonder what wrong with it very odd for sure. I can also open any other post here, it's just my last post for some reason. Thanks! Tim
 
The samething happened to me like 2 weeks ago. I made my post and the thread didn't open I kept getting the same error also with IE.
 
That is pretty odd, may be a bug in the dnforum system or some thing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom