Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed My Latest Tone - FreeTones.US

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
eh ? eh ? What do you think of this guy ? "Free Tones" gets an approximate 14,900 impressions per day on google! I could probably get freetones.us in a high results spot.

Now I have:
PhoneTone.net (400/day on google)
PhoneTones.net (4,400/day on google)
FreeTones.us (14,900/day on google)

I know the impressions are "approximate", but I'm sure the names can get popular.

So "approximately", what would you rate the value on each domain ? Thanks.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are starting a nice portfolia of domains for this particualr niche. Could be a good investment for the future. Meanwhile, try to develop at least a couple to see if you are able to make some money from them. Could be worth more keeping in the long run.

Good Luck!!

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
insomnia

With all due respect ... I'm sure you are scaring the hell out of the guy's with the .com versions of the names you sprouting up about ... (sic)

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aactive , I don't understand what your saying. Was that sarcasm ? And whats (sic) ? lol

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
insomnia

I was being sacrastic. My point really was; Why register .net names? Overall their re-sale is limited, and if you develop it, a good portion of your return traffic will go to the .com.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess having a good .net name is a whole lot better then developing on a name like freemobileringtonesforyou.com right?

There are ways to get to get your customers to remember.net, like expedia, because expedia repetivley repeats their name expedia in their commercials, expedia this expedia that, go to expedia for all your air travel vacation. expedia, its where you want to go.

+PLUS, the only working .com site out of my 3 is phonetone.com, and phonetone gets the least hits anyways. The others are just parked with some text.

insomnia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
heh thanks for the offer windy, but no thanks. Everytime I check a domain , use the google Ad Word Exact Query. What a great tool :)

FineE

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FreeTones.us (14,900/day on google)

Yes but where are these searches coming form the US or the UK?

Terms such as "free phone" "free tones" "free ring tones" have a lot of meaning in the UK where local calling is not free but have little or no meaning in the US where local calling is free.

By the way 1800numbers.co.uk is available for registration. I wonder why. The .us version is taken.

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the dot com aint all that attractive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom